La Numero Uno Luxury Diving Yacht
Perini Navi 131 ft
“S/Y La Numero Uno (formerly CLAN VI, though originally built under the name of La Numero Uno), is a 40.01m (131.23 ft) sailing yacht, the first to be designed and built by Perini Navi and launched in 1983. She features engineering by Dick Carter and her interior has been designed by Studio Sforzi.
This luxury yacht has a steel hull with an aluminium superstructure, a beam of 7.60m (24.93 ft) and a 6.05m (19.84 ft) draft.”
La Numero Uno’s interior layout sleeps up to 14 guests in 5 rooms, including a master suite,
2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds. She is also capable of carrying up to 6 crew
onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout
to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
La Numero Uno’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter
yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES
La Numero Uno is a 131.23ft /40m ketch sail yacht with a Displacement hull built by Perini Navi and launched in 1983.
Perini Navi is responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design.
She features exterior styling by Perini Navi, and engineering by Dick Carter.
The yacht’s interior has been built by Perini Navi. She was last refitted in 2018.
– Length: 40.01m / 131’ – Crew: 6
– Beam: 7.59m / 24’ – Cruising speed: 10.5 knots
– Draft: 2.60m / 8’6 – 6.05m / 20’ – Maximum speed: 12.5 knots
– Shipyard: Perini Navi, Italy – Hull: Steel
– Designer: Dick Carter – Fuel capacity: 21,000 liters
– Interior design: Studio Sforzi – Fresh water: 4,000 liters
– Year built: 1983 / Last refit: 2014 – Engines: 2 x Deutz
– Guests: 10